Therapy Tales is a series of standalone cartoons about the experience of therapy, examining the dynamics and minutiae of therapist-client interaction.
Topics range from the serious to the downright surreal with a cast of creatures and running gags who represent the main characters’ projections and dysfunctions.
I am not a therapist, am not training to be a therapist and I am not in therapy. I just write cartoons about it.
Other places Therapy Tales has appeared both on and offline:
- Talking vs processing in Trauma Therapy with Dr Kathleen Young (June 2011)
- Journalling in Therapy (Psychology Today) with Ryan Howes (Jan 2011)
- Therapists and their pet phrases (Psychology Today) by Ryan Howes
- TILT Magazine Issue 1 (Sept 2010)
- TILT Magazine Issue 2 (Nov 2010)
- TILT Magazine Issue 3 (Jan 2011)
- TILT Magazine Issue 4 (Mar 2011)
- TILT Magazine Issue 5 (May 2011)
- TILT Magazine Issue 6 (July 2011)
- TILT Magazine Issue 7 (Sept 2011)
CONTACT ME: caroll[dot]lewis[dot]wg[at]gmail[dot]com.